 Football/Soccer / 229
Re: SQUADRA AZURA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.football
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:39:39 GMT

   Hi!

OK but where can I get stickers for Italian players ?

Thanx.

Rene

In lugnet.football, Johannes Koehler writes:
Olé!

does anybody know if LEGO made a Italy National Football team (Squadra
Azura) ? May be with stickers with original Italy signs like once they did
the Netherlands minifigs ?

I don't know about "real" Italian soccer Players. Maybe this guys could
count as Italians:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3305

I guess that Italy team minifigs should have white legs and MAERSK blue (or
light blue) dress.

Hm...nope. The colour of the Squadra Azura's dresses is azure :-)
MAERSK blue would be VERY nice but also very light. Too light.

Bye
Jojo