 FAQ / 881
Re: Color chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 16:04:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
I have a finished rough draft of an element color chart:

   http://www.baseplate.com/colors/

Something else I was thinking of: It would be handy to figure out some way to
more easily see the notes at the same time as the color bar they're refering
to. One thought would be a frames version of the page with the text in a
seperate frame from the chart, another would be a "wide view" side by side
(but that is only usefull on some systems).

Right now, the chart JUST fits on my screen such that as I scroll down the
text, the appropriate color bar is just barely still in the window, but I know
everyone runs at 1600x1200 with smalish fonts, and once we add the metalic and
transparent colors, the chart won't fit (though they could be in seperate
charts).

Frank