 FAQ / 862 (-5)
  Re: Lost Instructions

(...) The Lego Company Fair Play policy is worldwide. You can read it here --> (URL) that this is a dynamic policy--it has and may change in the future. It would be a good idea to check this document before launching websites, etc. that contain Lego (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: rating?

(...) That was fast; Thanks! It's a great feature, It just got me exposed to the April 1st train hoax - great stuff! (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: rating?

(...) It's a rather new feature-- read all about it in: (URL) that helps! DaveE (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.faq)

  rating?

Hi, Sorry if it's a well known information, but I searched the FAQ and couldn't find what's the meaning of the 'Rating' every posting gets in the web interface. Just curious. TIA, David (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Acronym FAQ V1.3

(...) IANAL = I Am Not A Lawyer (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact