 FAQ / 770
    Re: LEGO box —Kieran Brady
    Ron Atkinson <rlanet@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FoHFxo.It6@lugnet.com... (...) I thought "no" a year ago, now I'm trying to replace the boxes I've thrown away, to make it easier to store them, etc. Here's a clip of the post I've already sent (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

        Re: LEGO box —John Jensen
   In lugnet.faq, Kieran Brady writes: --- snip snip --- (...) --- snip --- I have that one, has no use for it and will gladly give it away, you'll have to pay the postage though (it's rather big!) I live in Denmark. Mail me if you're interested. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)