 FAQ / 743
    Cancelling letters —Shiri Dori
   How do I cancel a letter I wrote? I've seen a few cancelled letters, so I guess it's possible. Does anyone know? Thanx. -Shiri (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Cancelling letters —James Brown
   (...) It depends on what interface you're using. Most newsreaders have the ability to cancel a post, and it should be documented in your help files. If, on the other hand, you're posting via the web interface, the only method to cancel a message is (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)