 FAQ / 740
    Re: Speaking of the FAQ (Was: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders) —Todd Lehman
   (...) There's a mechanism in place now to start semi-seriously implementing it, but not seriously seriously implementing it. That is, what's there could certainly now be used to create pages and edit them right from the web (I've been doing this (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Speaking of the FAQ (Was: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders) —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) Is this the same markup language used in playground? Will the HTML-ized FAQ files eventually need translating? (...) No HTML; just in the header/body format we seem to have settled upon. I wrote a script which would expand those into (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.faq)