 FAQ / 71
  Re: FAQ data format possibilities

(...) Please see my comment regarding an index file title.en.faq : (URL) actual name of the file is unimportant.) You could then have title.fr.faq , title.es.faq , etc. (I think I now prefer "index" over "title" in the filename.) (...) It's funny (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: FAQ data format possibilities

(...) I've got a mechanism for this for the ng names so that, for example, "sf" is displayed as "San Francisco" -- but it isn't internationalized yet. Not sure how to handle subcategory names in the FAQ for virtual subcategories that don't yet (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: FAQ data format possibilities

(...) I like index.* over title.* too. (...) The funny thing to me is the strange and unpredictable sequence that things have been unfolding in. It's not that it's got a life of its own which is not under any of our control to choose the sequencing, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq)