 FAQ / 662 (-5)
  Re: Hornet multi-role fighter

(...) Not supposed to be. --Todd (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.faq)

  The way of the Math Geek (was Re: [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

(...) I actually believe my main reason for doing it was that I had to create hundreds of pages of HTML, and I didn't trust any of the "HTML authoring tools" to do what I wanted. Basically, I thought other people's tools would have bugs or (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Hornet multi-role fighter

(...) Oh -- yeah. That ranks as one of my duh's for the day. :-, Thanks both Larry and Matthew. (...) It's not just a good idea -- it's the law. Is Todd now allowing MIME attachments for DAT files in the lugnet.cad.dat.* groups? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.faq)

  URL characters

(...) Gulp, I made the same mistake in my URL detection code on the web interface here. Just tightened up the set of allowable characters a bit and regression tested...much better now. BTW, I'm consciously going against what W3 says about the ~ (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

(...) Hee hee! COOL! Say, I wonder if math-geeks have a strong natural affinity toward custom tools like that? Why design a special tool and a custom markup when HTML already exists? Answer: Because it's easy, more pleasant to work with for lots of (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact