 FAQ / 625
Re: autoFAQpost /build/removing_print_from_lego.en.faq
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 04:26:09 GMT

I can't take credit for any of the text shown here. But I can point out
that it looks like the brake fluid idea has not been panning out, it
damages the ABS, and that several people have reported success with
various types of rubbing compounds or erasers.

Sproaticus wrote:

Subject: How do I remove the print from a LEGO® piece?

Revision: Larry Pieniazek, 1998-12-25

lugnet.