 FAQ / 622 (-5)
  Re: Usable HTML tags (Was: 202 FAQ items posted to lugnet.faq)

(...) Couldn't these theoretical tools be a little smarter? (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Usable HTML tags (Was: 202 FAQ items posted to lugnet.faq)

Okay, I've got a little more on the BLOCKQUOTE issue now. I had to load the entire newsgroup on my local machine and use my special MIRA tools to search it in order to figure this out. Here are the only non-Robert-Munafo FAQ answers that use (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Usable HTML tags (Was: 202 FAQ items posted to lugnet.faq)

(...) Accidental to you maybe, but it was no accident to me. I left space on either side of anchor text to make it more readable. I did that because right now everyone is limited to reading raw FAQ entries. (...) Yes. If the formatting and (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

(...) Ahh, but it wasn't at all a smartass question. :-) Rather, it was 110% serious, tossed out as food for thought. There actually are things that fit the bill above. --Todd (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Usable HTML tags (Was: 202 FAQ items posted to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact