 FAQ / 617 (-5)
  Good read (Was: [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?])

(...) Okay, I've been reading aout numbers for a half hour now. Very interesting reading, at least for a geek such as I. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

(...) I _know_ there's a good smartass answer to this comment somewhere, but I can't think of it. Very tragic. (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Usable HTML tags (Was: 202 FAQ items posted to lugnet.faq)

(...) Well, if you look at my FAQ submissions (and you'll have to save them as files and open in a web browser to see the formatting) you'll see that I put BLOCKQUOTE and P around all my URLs to make them stand out. Here are a couple examples of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

(...) Yeah, I realized that. I just wrote it that way to help point out how abysmally incomprehensible it was before. A better approach would be to write the answer in a way that takes into account the fact that there is no automatic processing yet (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

(...) It's interesting you said that. For my own purposes (and this is unrelated to LUGNET) I've developed a few simple ASCII tags that I use in my web page source files. My web pages (on (URL) ) are all typed in as plain ASCII text files. I use a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact