 FAQ / 616
  Re: [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

(...) I _know_ there's a good smartass answer to this comment somewhere, but I can't think of it. Very tragic. (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

(...) Ahh, but it wasn't at all a smartass question. :-) Rather, it was 110% serious, tossed out as food for thought. There actually are things that fit the bill above. --Todd (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)