 FAQ / 589
  Re: [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

This might not be my place to suggest, as I have not yet contributed anything, but is there some particular reason why we are custom designing out own thing, instead of using a standardized format which already has conversion tools, like Docbook? (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

(...) But isn't this a contribution? :-, (...) Well, we are and we aren't using standardized formats. BTW, I've never heard about Docbook; I'd like to hear more. The FAQ format was chosen as a compromise between using a format many people are (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

(...) That's OK -- there doesn't necessarily have to be a strong correlation between the two, right? You've got an opinion and if it's logical (and not a drive-by joke), then it's welcome here no matter what you have or haven't contributed. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)