 FAQ / 39
Re: Query (was : Re: shills on eBay)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 13:35:32 GMT

SW is Star Wars (except to a train nut like me in which case it's a
prefix for a series of EMD switchers... SW-1, SW-9, SW-1500 and others)

The FAQ is actually a group effort, rather than something that Todd is
doing all by himself. I believe there is a site that has a number of
common abbreviations listed but I can't recall the URL at the mo.

Simon Robinson wrote:

Since we are allready off-topic I will add that the collectible nature of toy
cars seems to be waning.  Many or even most of the hotwheels listed lots on
eBay are going unsold.  Many nice people emailed me in response to a WTB post
with offers at near-retail pricing.  I hope this bodes well for SW lego as
well.

SW Lego?  What's that stand for?

(on a related thing, Todd - are the meanings of the various acronyms
used on lugnet going in the FAQ you're doing?)

Thanks!

Simon

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.