 FAQ / 380
379  |  381
Subject:
autoFAQpost /build/whatis_microfig_scale.en.faq
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 23:24:41 GMT

Subject: What in the world does the term "Microfig scale" mean?
Topic-Level: 1
Originator: Mark Tarrabain, 1999-01-26
Revision: Jeremy Sproat, 1999-01-26
Revision: Jeremy Sproat, 1999-01-31
Revision: Eric Brok, 1999-03-22
Reference: http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.faq:30
Reference: http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.cad:1386
Location: /build/

<P><I>From Jeremy Sproat:</I></P> <P>It's smaller than minifig-scale.  The
physical scale is variable and up to the modeller.  Browse the LUGNET
message thread which started <A HREF="http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.build:601">here</A>.
</P>

<P>Check out
<A HREF="http://pw1.netcom.com/~bnrnl/lego/starwars/swlego.html">Star Wars
LEGO Designs</A>
by Rob Lion for some excellent Star Wars models.  Also,
see postings to lugnet.cad.dat.
</P>

<P><I>From Eric Brok:</I></P>
<P>Maybe we should call it Bonsai Building, because it's not only about
small scale (Microfig scale), but also about purity, restriction,
simpleness, elegance.</P>