 FAQ / 31
  Re: Okay... I'm lost here.

What about a Megafig scale 6 feet tall (192 brick high) with feet 12 x 30 round (I forgot the name) !! (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  Re: Okay... I'm lost here.

(...) What scale would you call it if you were building for the little Belleville bears that stand up? Are Belleville adults the same size as technic adults? (I'll check this tonight at home.) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Okay... I'm lost here.

I don't recal seeing the Bears in Belleville but Bellville adults and technic fig are almost the same scale if not (sorry I can't check now ) (...) round (...) Martin (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)