 FAQ / 290
  Re: LDraw FAQ Questions

(...) Can you tie it into the FAQ facility planned for Lugnet? There's no reason to reinvent the wheel on this. Steve (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: LDraw FAQ Questions

(...) I agree completely. Tim, Jacob (1) is doing a great job re-editing the LDraw FAQ items to the LUGNET format, just for this reason. The LUGNET FAQ items collected so far can still be found at: (URL) FAQ items in any category are more than (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: LDraw FAQ Questions

(...) Ok, thanks. I have been working with Jacob on ldraw.org and also on the FAQ, so he is obviously in charge of that area of the site. I'll take a look at the lugnet faq items.. -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.faq)