 FAQ / 287 (-5)
  Re: Runtime Error 106?

(...) Sounds like a FAQ item... Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Temporary outage of FAQ work

Hey all LUGFAQ fans, Well, it happened. I have acquired a lot of short-term duties at work (1) and my Scotland vacation is coming up fast, so I am unable to continue work on the FAQ for at least a few months. I should be able to again dedicate time (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Off Topic: New location for Austalia

(...) Messages of this type should be posted to lugnet.admin.general. (...) Yah, pretty off-topic. I'll see you after class. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Off Topic: New location for Austalia

Where's off-topic.qotd when you need it. This is a classic! The subject makes one think that the continent has went on a walkabout. (...) (25 years ago, 23-May-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact