 FAQ / 252
  Re: Linking between FAQ items (Was: [LDraw FAQ] Who wrote LDraw?)

Jeremy: (...) If an answer is located in two places, we will also need two copies in the _processed_ version of the FAQ, not in the raw data (of cause). (...) Yes. Do you have a better solution (preferably not one that involves too much work). Play (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Linking between FAQ items (Was: [LDraw FAQ] Who wrote LDraw?)

(...) Do we really need duplicates in the output, though? Physical location in the subdirectory structure can be worked around. Also, at this point, I'm inclined to scrap the Location header (1), since I can't see any real use for it. Cheers, - (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.faq)