 FAQ / 201
    Re: Working sketch of FAQ item data format —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Among other things, yes. Upper levels can benefit too, such as bringing in 'Location' headers (1). (...) No; the way I see it, the including file has priority. Fields brought in by an include would be overridden by fields already in the (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Working sketch of FAQ item data format —Todd Lehman
   (...) Nope (...) Why are 'Location' headers useful again? What do they do (as in an example) that an include mechanism (implicit or explicit or a mix-n-match index) can't do? How terrible is life without the 'Location' header? --Todd (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Working sketch of FAQ item data format —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Cool. I concur. (...) Um, I think it was for a possible alternative organization scheme, other than placement in a subdirectory. If we use index files instead, the Location header is not needed. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.faq)