 FAQ / 176
    Re: New LUGNET directory structre? —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Todd: (...) How do we integrate the translation of the FAQ with this? We need to translate (and store) column four and five to translate the FAQ. Should we generate a file similar to [1] based on your table, and then add the translations to that (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: New LUGNET directory structre? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Not sure yet...only started seriously thinking about and planning for translation a couple months ago. (...) It couldn't hurt, but I wouldn't say that the wording is stabilized enough to be worth investing much time in this early on. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)