 FAQ / 173
  Re: New LUGNET directory structre?

(...) And again. :-P (...) I did get the unanswered items in there, at least. I didn't touch categorization. Instead, I figured, "what the hell, it needs a tree-based browsing page", so I put that into the perl script make_html.cmd. The index file (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: New LUGNET directory structre?

(...) Very nice. --Todd (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: New LUGNET directory structre?

(...) And again. I've re-arranged the FAQ items into Todd's directory structure. There are no new items from last update. A lot of the items I just threw into a dir because I couldn't find a good home for them. And a lot of items need answers... :-P (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)