 FAQ / 1351
    Whats better? —Erik Bush
   I have a question, What can someone do when they are a LUGNET member as apposed to not being one? Can someone please answer my question? Erik Bush (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Whats better? —Matthew Miller
     (...) I have a nifty card that goes in my wallet. (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Whats better? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well you can create your own pages here on Lugnet (eg (URL) ), you can add a list of sets you own (URL) , create a profile page (URL) , and .. well .. probably a few other things that I forgot. Oh and you can become a group curator too. ROSCO (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.faq)