 FAQ / 1330
  Re: Betterblocks 1375 Combo Kit

(...) Hi Stan: There's only one newsgroup on LUGNET that deals with compatible brands of brick: lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands. You may have more luck with your question there. I did find one online seller of the blocks you're looking for: (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Betterblocks 1375 Combo Kit

(...) Hi Cary, thank you for your massage. As I got at, the BetterBlocks sold Mr. Kelvin Claney from International Commercial Television Inc. I didn’t yet find any other distributor or producer. Stan (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)