 FAQ / 1315
    Lugnet administration —Ian Sly
   I have forgotten my LUGNET login password. I have tried contacting LUGNET by email but no one responds. How do I get a reminder? (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Lugnet administration —Duane Hess
   (...) Try posting in .admin.general (I've done it here and set the follow up there as well). Todd should be able to reset it for you. -Duane (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)