 FAQ / 1302 (-10)
  Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS

(...) In general, URLs are only likely to be case-insensitive if the web server hosting the data is running Windows (or possibly Mac OS). If the web server is running on a Unix-ish operating system (and most web servers do, I believe), the file path (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  RE: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS

(...) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS

(...) ... (...) already written up one here: (URL) the link to Steve's article didn't work, because the case of some of the letters in the URL were wrong. I thought URLs were case-insensitive. Live and learn. (The FAQ entry is fixed now.) Cary (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS

(...) many thx, PNLTC looks to be the right place. willy (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS

(...) ... (...) We have some of that info here: (URL) from the PNLTC color chart[1], and from Steve Bliss' work. :) Dan [1] (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Lego colors compared to PANTONE (TM) or HKS

hi folks, I've already checked out these sites: (URL) for PANTONE™ or HKS color numbers but I got no answer. has somebody compared the lego colors to the ones from PANTONE™ (URL) if I get just the basic color numbers for: White, Grey, Black, Red, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: forgotten password

(...) Join the club. I "changed" it, but misplaced it. So now I am logged in at work, but not at home. About all I can recommend is to send them an email at feedback@lugnet.com and see what happens (like I am doing) What we need here is an automated (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.faq)

  forgotten password

I seem to have forgotten my password. I haven't had to sign on to lugnet for awhile. Can anyone help me? Justin (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Robot Arm Help - Gearing Techniques - FAQ

(...) Well silly me, but I forgot a XFUT... these techniques for providing sturdy heavy load bearing rotating joints have applicability to trains too! If you like to build lift bridges, you know that having the bridge weight pinned to the gear (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.faq, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Robot Arm Help - Gearing Techniques - FAQ

Hi Lar! Good Idea for setting the XFUT. It didn't cross my mind. Thanks! e (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact