 FAQ / 1290
1289  |  1291
Subject:
How to add to the FAQ (was Re: DCC and the future)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 22:00:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Hill writes:
In lugnet.trains, John Hill writes: • ...
How does one 'do an FAQ'?

Here's what works for me:

Create or point me at a page, anywhere on the Internet, that contains
LEGO-relevant questions and answers. I'll point to it from the
topic-appropriate LUGNET FAQ summary page.

Or: Point me at the posts on LUGNET that contain the answer(s) to common
questions. A pointer to the question post is helpful but not required. I'll
(eventually) condense the answers and add a new entry page to the FAQ.

Or: Post to lugnet.faq about the need for a FAQ entry. I'll do the research
when I can. (I tend to have a backlog of these at all times.)

You can e-mail me at cary@corp.webtv.net or post the relevant information
here on lugnet.faq.

Cary