 FAQ / 1274
  Re: Acronym FAQ Updated

(...) Ya! Thanks. I agree with Mags, keep them all. Your marking of common and uncommon is distinction enough. Even the unused ones are interesting curiosities. (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Acronym FAQ Updated

(...) You might consider adding: RTFM - read the friendly manual (with other words often substituted for the F). wrt - with respect to HTH, (which I usually intend to mean "hope this helps" as opposed to "hope that helps") John Hansen (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Acronym FAQ Updated

(...) Oh, and if you decide to keep the more obscure ones, maybe you could add TYVM even though it's only been used a few times here. John N. really had me stumped on that one, although you can bet now I'll never forgot what it stands for! :-) TYVM, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.faq)