 FAQ / 1263
  Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

(...) I haven't looked at the trains FAQ in a while because, after all, I know everything already. At least some people say I'm a know it all anyway. :-) But wow... Even if you DO know it all, go look. This FAQ is a tour de force in FTX. The (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

(...) I will just get the chance and jump on this train too. Perfect job Cary! Thanks a lot! Ben (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)