 FAQ / 1248
  Re: Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost

If using Internet Explorer as an NNTP interface to LUGnet, when preparing a "New Post" or "Reply to Group", you need to select "View -> All Headers" (not the default setting) in order to set the FUT field. Kerry (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost

(...) When I go to nntp:rec.toys.lego for instance, Internet Explorer 5.1 on the Macintosh and IE 6.0 on the PC both launch the associated news reader, which defaults to Outlook Express. Outlook Express 6 has the View -> All Headers setting, but I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)