 FAQ / 1227
  Messaging to Lugnet using Outlook Express

Please help me find out how I can message to Lugnet using Outlook Express without the Lugnet server holding my messages for authentication. Its really getting annoying having that message come through and having the hassle of replying each time I (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Messaging to Lugnet using Outlook Express

rhendrix wrote in message ... (...) Posts via ALL newsreaders, not just Outlook Express, require the same authentication via email. If you want to post without getting asked to authenticate, you need to do it via the Web interface while logged in as (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)