 FAQ / 1221
    E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET —Jude Beaudin
   Everytime I click an email hyperlink from a ng post I get the following message from Outlook 2K: The command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using. Help please, I do not have a clue on how to configure things so I can use these (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET —Zhengrong Zang
     You can find all Email links are using as below: mailto:"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers...ubject=Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET It seems that IE and Outlook don't support "?Subject=", if you open message in Netscape, then those Email links are (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

         Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET —Daniel Crichton
     "Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message news:GqGxDv.JFy@lugnet.com... (...) message (...) The ?Subject isn't the problem, it's the format of the link. AFAIK a mailto: URL should be just the email address, plus a querystring if (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

         Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) So what you're asserting is that LUGNET isn't in conformance to spec but that it works for some mailers because their implementation isn't as spec-picky? The thought of an MS product being better at spec conformance is shocking. Until you (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET —Dan Boger
   (...) I wonder if it's haveing a problem with the subject definition in the link? try the two links here, tell me if any of those work, or both, or none: (URL) lugnet.admin.general (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)