 FAQ / 1221
  E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET

Everytime I click an email hyperlink from a ng post I get the following message from Outlook 2K: The command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using. Help please, I do not have a clue on how to configure things so I can use these (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET

You can find all Email links are using as below: mailto:"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers...ubject=Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET It seems that IE and Outlook don't support "?Subject=", if you open message in Netscape, then those Email links are (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET

(...) I wonder if it's haveing a problem with the subject definition in the link? try the two links here, tell me if any of those work, or both, or none: (URL) lugnet.admin.general (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

"Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message news:GqGxDv.JFy@lugnet.com... (...) message (...) The ?Subject isn't the problem, it's the format of the link. AFAIK a mailto: URL should be just the email address, plus a querystring if (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET

(...) So what you're asserting is that LUGNET isn't in conformance to spec but that it works for some mailers because their implementation isn't as spec-picky? The thought of an MS product being better at spec conformance is shocking. Until you (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)