 FAQ / 122
Re: Who's who in Legoland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:07:27 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
I have a question: will the faq be able to display graphics? If so, this might
be helpful in ID'ing who Timmy is, what a Timmy-torso is, etc. rather by pix
than by text.

Hmmm, I would imagine that images would have to be linked to.  One intent
for the FAQ is for it to be delivered in plaintext format via e-mail, nntp,
or Morse Code if needed; inline images would get in the way.

I agree, though, that images would spice up the FAQ considerably, perhaps
enough to make it worth while.  Arg.  This is definitely a wall we should
bang our heads against.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."