 FAQ / 1204
  How do I upload images to Brickshelf?

How do I post images to Brickshelf? I have recently created an account, but I can't find the "add a folder" link that was mentioned in previous posts about this subject. Assistance needed! Curt Tigges (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: How do I upload images to Brickshelf?

(...) Uh-oh! Are you sure you're signed in when you're looking for it? The link should be on the right-upperhand corner. -Shiri (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: How do I upload images to Brickshelf?

(...) Weeeellllll, no. I clicked on the login link and logged in. Everything works fine now. Thanks! Curt Tigges (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.faq)