 FAQ / 1201
  help with brickshelf

I became a member and have a page, but I don't know how to upload to it. Also can I use it to host images for lego auctions on e-bay (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: help with brickshelf

(...) Hi Chris, An explanation is posted here: (URL)Also can I use it to host images for lego auctions on e-bay I'm pretty sure you can. Brickshelf is one of the most convenient site to store images because you can link directly to them. -Shiri (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.faq)