 FAQ / 12 (-5)
  Debugging Monorails

I humbly propose the following: (from RTL) <I still owe the Dacta/Pitsco group> Q: I'm having trouble getting my monorail to work right. It's a 6991, the lights come on but the motor won't go. I checked my work against the instructions carefully, (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Questions for FAQ

I've got a couple that come from my curiosity about TLG itself: How do they (TLG) determine which pieces go into which bags in a kit? Sometimes it seems logical: one bag of 5 1X12 beams, for example, or all technic connectors (but they might put a (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Volume of bricks

In a fit of boredom, I worked out the volumes of bricks once, studs were not included in the calculations. 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4 and 1x6 were done. Even though the volumes are at best approximate, would anyone want them for the (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Questions for FAQ

I mentioned on the original thread in lugnet.general: Who is Timmy? Maybe a better question would be 'Who's Who in Lego Land?', or something else that would discuss all of the more notorious minifig characters. Greg (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Questions for FAQ

Question Suggestion: How do I remove the bar thingy from a Lego bucket? (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact