 FAQ / 118
Re: Volume of bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:40:07 GMT

Richard Dee wrote:
In a fit of boredom, I worked out the volumes of bricks once,
studs were not included in the calculations. 1x1, 1x2, 1x3,
1x4, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4 and 1x6 were done. Even though the
volumes are at best approximate, would anyone want them for
the dimensions section of the FAQ??

It couldn't hurt.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."