 FAQ / 1167 (-10)
  Sherris' Tipeohs (waz Re: Commonfolk's FAQ, or: Calling for assisstance with joking around!)

(...) Hay Shiry, dount wury abawt ti. I thappins ot evrybuddy, a tsume tyme our anuther. Mattt (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Commonfolk's FAQ, or: Calling for assisstance with joking around!

And of course, I *had* to make a typo in the title. I previewed the post about seven times, but that's probably *why* I missed that - Merphy's Laws, anyone? -Shiri (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Coomonfolk's FAQ, or: Calling for assisstance with joking around!

Hey guys and gals, In case you haven't heard or noticed yet, there's a new kind of FAQ in town. It's a mean, lean, joking machine - all the while still trying to answer your questions in earnest! The Commonfolk's FAQ is here: (URL) the first (and (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: Weekly FAQ installment, July 2 - July 9

(...) Hi. (...) "Exactly how many times has Shiri Dori requested that a message be followed up to a different group?" My calculations show pi times... but since that is less than four, I must be wrong. greg (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Weekly FAQ installment, July 2 - July 9

Hi! This is the first weekly FAQ installment. It will consist of two parts every week: 1. A totally new entry to the Commonfolk's FAQ, a humor-oriented Q&A about lugnet. (URL) An already-existing entry from the Acronym FAQ, a list of most (hopefully (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.people.newbie) !

  Re: Randomly generated acronyms (was: Re: The commonfolk's FAQ)

(...) Or maybe on each parent group page, so that would be 52 places. Personally I only go into about 10 of those, so it wouldn't be so bad. KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The commonfolk's FAQ

Um, there is a link here: (URL) that's in the uncommonfolk's FAQ. Cary "Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message (...) Shiri, You should add a link from the FAQ page to your acronym page. Jude (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Randomly generated acronyms (was: Re: The commonfolk's FAQ)

(...) Yeah.... plus, people wouldn't encounter acronyms directly on the front page anyway! It's the newsgroups where they appear frequently. Still, I'd get kinda annoyed if there was an acronym on every news page. Maybe on the news' front page? (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: help!

(...) Did you check the FAQ before posting? It's visible if you view this page (the front page for the group) (URL) and is often a good place to search for answers. Not all questions are answered of course... Try this entry and see if it helps (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.faq)

  help!

how do i delete a message I have posted? thanks kai (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact