 FAQ / 1128
Re: Changing My email address
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 18:44:25 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Christopher Snead writes:
In lugnet.faq, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi Christopher!

<smile>

You are most definitely allowed to change your email address.

The way to "tell" lugnet you are doing this is by changing your details on
this page:
http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/

HTH!
-Shiri

Thank  you for the advice.  Unfortunately, I've already tried this twice; • after
about a day or so I receive an email saying "There is a problem with the
information you provided"; I'll try once more, just to make sure there isn't
something else silly that I'm doing.  Otherwise, I'll just have to stick to my
old email.  Thanks again for the advice!  Wish me luck!

Okay, now I feel like a moron!  Apparently, the first time I tried, I left and
incomplete email address (left out the @hotmail.com); the second time I only pu
my first name for the true name field!

Again, thanks for your help!

Christopher