 FAQ / 1125
    Adding Sets to My Set List —Jason Sutherland
   I don't know if others have ever had this problem but here it goes. I'm trying to add sets to my set list but every time I go to a specific set's page so that I can add it, the page opens with the "sign in" icon in the upper right corner and no (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Adding Sets to My Set List —Shiri Dori
   (...) Well, I don't know if this is a bug, but an easy way to make sure you're *always* signed in is...: When you go to this page (the one that the yellow, sign-in key takes you to)... (URL) the *second* radio button, which keeps you signed in at (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.faq)