 FAQ / 1112
    Swapping bionicle masks —Manfred Schroeder
   Hi! Is there a section on Lugnet, where I easily can tell about my swap list and read other people ones? Greetings, Schredder from Germany (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Swapping bionicle masks —Cary Clark
   There's no section of Lugnet dedicated to swapping Bionicle masks that I'm aware of. General discussion of Bionicles is in: (URL) few individuals are posting their interest to trade/swap here: (URL) offers to trade Lego parts are usually posted (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.faq)