 FAQ / 1101
1100  |  1102
Subject:
Sending pictures of MOCs to LEGO MANIA MAGAZINE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:17:25 GMT

There are two addresses in the current MANIA issue.

Maniac Madness
LEGO Club
P.O. Box 3700
Markham, ON
L3R 6G9

LEGO Club
"You Can Build This..."
P.O. Box 3700
Markham, ON  L3R 6G9

Maniac Madness can lead to your photo being published.

You Can Build This... can lead to instructions of an alternate model 'inspired'
by your creation being published,  and you get up to $100 worth of LEGO.

How do I know which one I should send my picture too?  Does it even matter?
I've never had anything published in Mania Magazine before, and I'd like to
send in some stuff soon.