 FAQ / 1082 (-5)
  Re: Acronym FAQ Update - links to sets, "play themes" and "lego lines"

Nice work, Shiri! Todd, can you change the link here: (URL) Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G7w1A5.6Gz@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Acronym FAQ Update - links to sets, "play themes" and "lego lines"

(...) Hmmm, true, I guess it's a service for "oldies" and newbies alike! Glad I could help. (...) Alrighty, but that means I have to add Florida too. ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Acronym FAQ Update - links to sets, "play themes" and "lego lines"

(...) Nice work Shiri! Thanks! My memory doesn't always work. Now all I need to do is remember where to look instead of remembering all the individual acronyms. One request, please add FL = Fabuland :-) sheree (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Acronym FAQ Update - links to sets, "play themes" and "lego lines"

Hi everyone, I just updated the LEGO Acronym FAQ: (URL) free to visit, bookmark it if you'd like, and of course comment if there's anything to comment about. I added links directly to all sets and themes mentioned. -Shiri P.S. I'm not quite so sure (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.announce) !!

  Shortcut linking for web interface (was: I believe in GoodWill!)

There are several useful ways to quickly make links that work in the LUGNET Web reader. I believe this is XML. EXAMPLE 1 To link to a set by number type the word "set" followed by a colon and the set number witin arrow brackets without any spaces (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact