 FAQ / 1065
  Re: Announcing the "Buying LEGO" FAQ

Ice wrote in message <3A575CD0.FE856612@i...ve.com>... (...) your (...) Not at all - in fact I encourage anyone who wants to, to link to it from anywhere. (...) auction (...) And (...) Thanks Mark - I'm collecting ideas, and I'll update the FAQ with (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Announcing the "Buying LEGO" FAQ

Would you mind if some of us who put up legos for auction on Ebay include your link? As way of suggestions, maybe a mention of clones would also help the non-experts. Nothing I hate more than finding clone bricks when I win an auction on Ebay. It (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.market.auction)