 FAQ / 1047
  Re: Newer version of "lego geek code"

Neat!! Neat neat neat!!! I just *had* to dig up my LGC from last summer, which was a real mission since search is disabled just right now... oh well. ;-) This is what I got: --- How I feel about Castle: They make OTHER themes? Royal Knights: If I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  Re: Newer version of "lego geek code"

(...) Actually, this has changed a bit in my version (unless you modified your code)... The old range of sets didn't quite go up as high as I thought it should. (I also added some new fields, like # of pieces (P), and a couple others) (...) Ooops... (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)