 FAQ / 1012 (-5)
  Re: What an ambulance!

(...) So, who feels brave enough to tell Lego? Remember, all that time Cobi is sitting on those shelves, Lego is losing revenue. Those Lego lawyers could have Cobi out of business in no time, but I supose Cobi would just move to another part of the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: What an ambulance!

(...) There may be hope... Take a look at the US 1999 S@H summer catalogue. On page 23, set #M100. It is a play mat that you can assemble from six large foam pieces. Pictured on the upper right corner is a hospital that has never been released by (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq, lugnet.town)

  Re: What an ambulance!

(...) It's been years since TLC has made a hospital. Wonder if we could expect one next year?... (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: What an ambulance!

(...) Y'know what though, Daniel, S@H still has an accesories set with three of those (one in each of the hair colors)... it's <set:5393>. It should still be available (it was last time I checked). g'luck, -Shiri XFUT lugnet.build.minifigs (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: What an ambulance!

(...) Yeah. I tell ya what, if those hairpieces fit a Lego minifig, I would buy that set. That has the awesome old-style hairpiece that was in old Town and Castle sets. -dead (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact