 Fabuland / 96
95  |  97
Subject:
Updates of my homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 07:23:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have added some more things to the unoffical Fabuland homepage.

These are:
Some more pictures of my collection at:
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/fabu5.html
The first picture is my 'old' collection which I got when I was a kid,
the second and third picture are sets which I got the last two or three years.
I still should put both colelctions together and arrange them in the way the
map of Fabucity looks like.

Parts guide:
This is a list of more or less Fabuland specific items, which are appearing in
non-fabuland sets. An example are the curved stairs which also appear in
paradisa sets.
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/fabu9.html

Future plans
- Add pictures of all different figures to the characters list
- Show all different fabuland elements, with part number and which sets they
appear in.

Greetings,

Sybrand Bonsma