 Fabuland / 94
Re: Mickey sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 06:40:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.fabuland, Alan Gerber writes:
In lugnet.general, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:
Mickey Mouse Fabuland:
http://www.etoys.com/toy/g/product/101/38/19/1.shtml
http://www.etoys.com/toy/g/product/101/38/18/1.shtml
http://www.etoys.com/toy/g/product/101/38/17/1.shtml
http://www.etoys.com/toy/g/product/101/38/16/1.shtml
If you want to see the fabuland sets, look here.
Alan

My comments about these sets:

The houses are not deep enough, they are more a front of a house, then a real
house IMO. Also the cars, are not realistic enough, but with some personal
modifications they can turn out to be quite nice. The car chassis is a little
bit modified, it has now connectors on the front anymore. Also the seat box is
turned 90 degrees now with the high ends to the side of the cars !

Mickey and Minnie look better than I first had expected. Mickey has three
different outfits, Minnie only one. Pluto looks nice.
Unfortunately, many things look like basic, like the tree and not like Classic
Fabuland. Alsoremarkable is that all sets have a bunch of loose bricks in the
picture, I wonder what the reason for that is.

Fabuland Parts returning:
Door, window, car front window, car seat box, car headlights, fire engine
ladder, fire axe, roof parts, parasol, tuba, accordeon, wind catcher, tow hook,
oil can, street lamp, pillar, bird cage, photocamera, saw, brush, chairs and
rake

New parts:
As said before the car is modified, the fences are nice, the lamps made with
the pillars look nice, coffeecan, the bridge/elevator of the garage (where the
car is standing on).

Personally, Mickey's Mansion and Mickey's Car garage are my favorites.

Sybrand