 Fabuland / 88
Re: Henry the Horse Trivia Quiz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 16:57:51 GMT

Frank Buiting <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote in message
news:FsLpr6.8uK@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.fabuland, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Which Beatles song, from which album, released originally in what year,
reports a sighting of Henry the Horse (FL3709)?  Where was he and what • was
he doing?
(hint album reappears in 1987)

My best guess for the album is 'Abbey Road' origionally released in • 1969... No
clue what song however, I just figured the album out by the 'hint'.

Close, but try earlier.... I could be wrong on the release date.  I am
assuming the copywrite year  and release year are the same.

I like quizzes :-)

-Frank

I like what others consider meaningless details and facts.  I enjoy quizzes
even though I'm not real good at them.  Someone else's  questions often
spark new questions and ideas in my mind.  Then I get side tracked and end
up trying to answer my own questions instead of the ones originally put
forth.

sheree